I decided instead of doing the spa treatments I was going to do for my sister, Erin and I as my gift to them, that I would do something a little more time invested. I entered my name for a Mary Kay Consultant to contact me to plan a get together and we did our first (free!) class today. It focused on just skin care and then we'll have a glamour class that has color, tips, etc. and then a spa class! Mmm! I'm excited! I wanted to do this because my sister has less confidence lately and I know she has no reason to not be confident, even though she sees herself differently in the mirror. So, I thought because MK has tons of the same values as my sister, that this would be a good opportunity for her! Plus, I wanted some pampering for all of us! So, today, I walked away with some really good advice, some really great products and a bonding experience with my two girls!
Erin AND my sister might both start selling MK! Ah! Two bestests to have to try to buy from! But that's okay. I've always admired the MK line and I've ALWAYS wanted to get the products because I've been to a few different sessions--I think almost all the different ones, so I know what products I want. So, I'll go through the (let me emphasize this again FREE) classes to get even more tips, I'll get my skin care regime going and my make-up collection soaring AND I'll have a NEW (and more reliable) MK consultant! Yippee!
Anyone a MK fan here?
And...PS I have used the skin products twice today and my face already feels 10 times better! I hope Scott notices tomorrow without having to SEE the MK bottles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment