So, on Saturday August 2, 2008 I went to a beautiful wedding, my own!

This is Scotty, waiting for me and wondering where the best man is!!
This is me walking down the aisle with my brother.
Scott and I during the ceremony.
First kiss as husband and wife!

Mr. and Mrs. Dimmick!

Mr. and Mrs. Dimmick kissing!! We had bells that people could ring for us to kiss, but they were hard to hear. So...SOMEONE...on Scott's side of the family (well, family friend) decides he will SHAKE the centerpieces!! (Our center pieces were glass rocks in canning jars)......

Our beautiful cupcake cake!

Cutting into our cake.
My pretty flowers.
Wait...you're not Scotty...
And you're definitely not Sam!!
See, we had tons of fun and it was gorgeous! I'll add more posts with various photos as people start sending them to me!


1 comment:
Congratulations! We stopped by Sitka's site via our friend, Hana.
Post a Comment